Subject: [Leica] Nikon 5000ED
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jan 7 15:47:38 2005

Well, I didn't know that there WAS a cover on the front that would
slide up. Had I known that, my mirror wouldn't have been quite so
hairy.

I was able to pull three rather largish fibers clinging to the surface
of the mirror. I may fiddle with the mirror surface with a digital
sensory cleaner. Thanks for the suggestions!

Jeffery