Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW1 Start of a fourth year
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jan 8 05:30:50 2005

I have to say that to anyone hesitating to shoot a PAW, just pick up
your camera and take pictures.  As Sonny related, most weeks I am lucky
to get one or two rolls shot.  Yes, some weeks are weak, but the point
is to learn to see and act.

Anyway, I went to lunch at little coffee house yesterday and in addition
to some wonderful tomato soup, I enjoyed some wonderful light.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album143/paw1barristaexpreso

Not to mention conversation with a lovely person:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album143/paw1chocalate

This was also a case of recovered stupidity.  I had been shooting Neopan
1600 but when I loaded this roll of Neopan 400 did not change the ISO.
Therefore, a two stop push in Xtol 1:3.  I really like the tonality,
and, with the exception of some lost detail in the shadows, was a good
accident for me.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Don's PAW1 Start of a fourth year)