Subject: [Leica] OT ! a naked exposure
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 8 07:01:49 2005

Hi Nathan,

I believe Wal-Mart is single handedly doing more damage to the US economy
than almost all other factors combined. In spite of this, Wal-Mart was right
to fire this fool's ass for insubordination and the state was also
completely correct in denying him unemployment benefits.

At 65 years of age he should know better.

Regards,

Greg