Subject: [Leica] Shooting in London - a slight return
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Jan 8 12:36:26 2005

A couple of weeks ago I posted a link to the shoot some of us had in
London just before Christmas. The results were not universally acclaimed
:-) Anyhow, some of us have been brave (foolish?) enough to post some of
the shots that didn't make the cut. You can see them at
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/105481.html?1105216324

To be honest I think some of them are better than the selected images
:-) Remember that we all had one roll of film and could only use one
lens.

Steve

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Shooting in London - a slight return)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Shooting in London - a slight return)