Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Sat Jan 8 16:46:41 2005

Whoa, Nellie! Before we give anyone the wrong impression here. We're talking
about comparing the Zeiss 35 & 50 to Summicrons - not Elmars. As well as the
85. The 21 & 24 are as fast as anything Leica makes. And the 15/2.8 is the
fastest of its type on the market. Anyway, except for the old Sonnars, the
Zeiss philosophy has never been too invoved with the speed race.

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)