Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3Aor M7
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jan 8 16:58:22 2005

Well yes, and this is exactly why the whole ZI smells a bit too much
marketing hype:
- they claim 400 lpm resolution etc.
- they stress their focus shift free design
- they stress their long RF baselength but all fastest lens they announce
is F2!! The only one may really benefit is the 80/2?

Mind you, I am not trashing ZI. Competition is almost always a good thing
and I am sure they have and will have great lens in their portfolio.
Nevertheless, it would be good if they make less hyperbole...

use richard at imagecraft.com)