Subject: [Leica] will DMR obviate need for R motor?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun Jan 9 06:06:41 2005

Rick, during the live chat held when Leica announced the DMR delay, I asked
about swapping backs shortening the life of the DMR.  I was told that there
would be no problem, it would not shorten the life.  This contradicts what I
was told a few weeks before when I handled the DMR in Walnut Creek.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com