Subject: [Leica] Media Life--NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Jan 9 09:42:32 2005

I moved the files here and there, made copies to send out, and treated
them as I would a negative.
I made no special consideration to the archival needs of the material,
as there is no negative to touch or expose to the atmosphere.
I followed the same guidelines that the consumer would follow, meaning
there are NO guidelines to follow.
Fortunately, the digital material was back up to my Rollei, which did
produce archival B/W photographs.
As the events are historic in nature, and beyond the mundane needs of
present day journalism, that was my baseline consideration.
I treat my digital files as ephemeral, hence disposable.
S. Dimitrov