Subject: [Leica] OT: What went wrong? (B&W developing resulting intransparent negatives)
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Jan 9 09:56:26 2005

> Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:59:01 -0000
> From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: What went wrong? (B&W developing resulting
> intransparent negatives)
> To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Jeff, but if there were no frame numbers it implies a processing
> problem.
>
> Steve

Right.  And I can think of only two possibilities.  Either the developer was
not right or he mixed up the fixer with the developer.  From his original
description of pouring the used developer into the frixer, I would think the
latter case is the problem.  I had a student do that once and had nice clear
piece of plastic to show for his efforts.

Aram

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT: What went wrong? (B&W developing resultingintransparent negatives))