Subject: [Leica] Trip to Australia - questions
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jan 9 10:34:15 2005

I'm assuming we have some Australian shooters on the LUG :-)

I'm off to Sydney in two weeks time for three weeks holiday. Rather than
lug too much film over from the UK I plan on buying film while I'm over
there - probably Provia and/or Velvia. Can anyone recommend a vendor in
Sydney? Also are there any 1hr labs capable of processing slide film?
Actually thinking about it because I'm going to be there for 3 weeks I
guess I could cope with next day or 2-3 day processing.

I'll be staying with friends who'll be able to show me round Sydney, but
is there anything in the region that shouldn't be missed from a
photographic point of view?

Any other tips would be more than welcome, and if there are any Luggers
who want to meet up for a beer let me know.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Trip to Australia - questions)
Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Trip to Australia - questions)