Subject: [Leica] Film flattening
From: lew at speakeasy.net (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sun Jan 9 11:29:14 2005

        I purchased a number of rolls of Porter's discount bw, iso 400 35mm
film a while ago. I've been assured that it's EFKE, in any event the dry
negative strips have such a pronounced curl that I'm reduced to proofing
them 1 strip at a time. The curl is so strong that none of my proof printers
can hold them all flat.
        I've tried putting them between some books with enough weight on top
to keep them flat for a few days and even attached them with a few rubber
bands to a paper towel cardboard tube. My results in either case are
indifferent at best.
        Any suggestions short of throwing the stuff out?
-Lew

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Film flattening)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Film flattening)
Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] Film flattening)