Subject: [Leica] OT: What went wrong? (B&W developing resulting intransparent negatives)
From: surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant)
Date: Sun Jan 9 11:52:28 2005

You can check your film after it has been in the fixer for about a minute.
If everything has worked up until then, you should see the negatives slowly
clearing.  If your film is totally clear, even the leaders, it sounds like
bad developer or incorrectly mixed stuff to me.  I would start over with all
new chemicals and make sure everything is properly labeled.  Don't be
discouraged, just get right back in there and shoot another roll.

Curtis