Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Trip to Australia - questions
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (mail@steveunsworth.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 11 01:46:38 2005

Andrew, thanks for the suggestions - believe it or not the sun does
sometimes shine 'up north' :-). I know how useful a hat can be from a
visit to Egypt a few years ago, it was easy to spot the tourists
without hats, they were the ones falling over.

Steve

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] FOM2 opens for the final year)