Subject: [Leica] Re: #014 + #015
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jan 11 16:25:45 2005

I agree this composition is the more spectacular, more special of those two
(to split hairs although; it's just a pitty the bow at the left ist
slightly cropped - parallax problem?).

There's nothing wrong about the light, for me.

It looks like Graham does obviously not only master dangerous sheeps,
aligned birds and red-filtered clouds, but a beast called Superwide Heliar,
too!

I agree with Richard's proposal to set up an auto-rule that posts <if
picture posted from GeeBee then send "Very Nice">. Brian, could you manage
this for us?? :^)

Didier

Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: #014 + #015)