Subject: [Leica] bare bulb flashes?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Jan 11 16:42:03 2005

I do not use flash very often but I keep an SF20, which is pocketable
for emergencies, and a 120J when I need some horse power. I really like
the 120J. Its big peened reflector throws a gorgeous soft light. It is
pretty damn big but it is manageable with camera mounted to a good
quality swivel bracket. Light output is easily controlled. My only
complaint? They do not make a Leica M6TTL/R8 module.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: bare bulb flashes?)