Subject: [Leica] PDX Lab Being Bulldozed Next Week Almost Free Gear
From: mak at teleport.com (mak@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 09:51:53 2005

PLEASE FORWARD AND REPOST TO ALL WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED

Wy'east Color Labs PDX building will be removed to make way for condos next
week. Bruce and Dwight Cummings called me yesterday and asked for help
disposing off the following gear...

They would rather see it get used than sent to a landfill...it needs to be
coordinated through me.

In needs to be removed enmass in one or two weekend days at most as they are
in environmental remediation now and we cannot go trapsing through the
building at will...

There is a standard height dock available

There is no stated charge for any items here...but we should be gracious and
good wine or something would be a good thank you

This is all as is where is...the revolving lab doors are in walls...we can
cutsaw through the walls...but it up to us

Also the gear was running in good repair on 8-31-2003 when it was properly
powered down if it had a RIP then it has one now sort of thing...

I have some low res jpgs of allt he major items

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING GEAR ALREADY HAS A HOME but just in case e mail me
as a back up

Iris 3047
HK877 Horizontal Enlarger w/6+ Rodenstocks (this was not FREE)
Omega Chromega 45 Enlarger
Agfa C41 Printer with Lenses MC23 MINT

LOOKING FOR HOMES

Generally there are tons of supplies and stanless racks for the dip and dunk
machines

EnCad 42" ink Jet
Fuji C41 Printer
Itek (like) Process Camera
Iris 3024
Scitex Dolev
Vaccum Frames to 40 x 40 (many many)
Light Tables (many)
Dip and Dunk E-6 Line
Kreonite (?) 80" Processor
RasterGraphics 5442 Ink Jet Printers one parts unit one complete make 1 from
2
Hope 54" Processor
Real Wood Fire Doors with Windows
Stainless Steel Sinks (large and extra large)
Copy Cameras (like a Honeywell Repronar on steroids) qty 2
Roll Paper (and Film Cutters and Cabinets (2) big orange things that handle
6' plus rolls like a giant bulk loader)
Pallet Size Safe (on a pallet need a pallet jack to move this)
Built-in Blood Bank size refrigerator...Wy"east used to be the Red Cross.
Room size glass window built in fridge...

tons of stainless steel racks, valves, 30+ gallon tanks, safelights etc...

Mark mak@teleport.com 503 312 3676