Subject: [Leica] #016
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Jan 12 15:30:43 2005

From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@usjet.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] #016

> Graham,
>
> Don't you get snow in Northhamptonshire?
>
> Bob

Hi Bob,

We used to get snow years back and the cold weather would keep it around for
weeks but lately it hardly ever happens. Every year I think it will be a bad
winter because one is long overdue but year after year it doesn't
materialise. Global warming?  I saw shrubs in blossom last weekend and in a
gardens the odd plant is hanging on to a flower or two. Maybe I just notice
this stuff more now that I am always looking for shots but my feeling is
that something is happening but I don't know what.

--Graham

Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] #016)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] #016)