Subject: [Leica] Return of the PAW
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Thu Jan 13 07:58:04 2005

After being diligent with 52+ PAW entries (and haiku!) in 2001 and then
poking
at it in 2002 and 2003 and ignoring it completely in 2004...I've dedicated
myself to a PAW again for 2005.

I'm using a photo BLOG this year as it makes the whole process much easier.

It will be eventually be hosted click through at AnotherMaine.com when
SpyProductions redirects the domain, but for now my 2005 PAW is located here:

http://anothermaine.blogspot.com/

Not just random project this year. After my week in Scotland, last April
http://www.goodphotos.com/scotland/index.html
I decided that I should try to look at the place that I live in the same way.
The whole world visits Maine to photograph it, but we only usually see the
same
images.

With this project, I'm set on documenting life in rural Maine without
re-living
the same cliche ideas people have about my state.

Of course, comments are welcome.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com