Subject: [Leica] The Zeiss Choice
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Thu Jan 13 11:35:57 2005

just my point, Bill. I don't think we disagree: what I wrote was that people
won't buy "these outfits in order to use wide-angle lenses at 0.3m."

They may buy for other reasons, underlining again what I wrote earlier, that
the 0.3m hocus-shift stuff has no real-world meaning, just marketing
rubbish.

I'm finished on this thread; I can hear any LUGGERS who have not been
deleting the thread for several days already sighing, "thank Heavens..."

........."for little girls; for little girls get bigger every day!"

Seth