Subject: [Leica] Leica users in Spain?
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Jan 13 16:16:13 2005

> Hey lugnuts,
>  I have a leica-using friend in the u.s. navy who just got out of 18
> months
> in Iraq. He's currently in Rota, across from Cadiz hoping to meet up with
> other Leica users. He'll be in Sevilla from time to time too.
>  Email me off list if you'd like his contact info.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Kyle
Navy in Iraq? he must be thirsty by now .
Factoid Rota is a space shuttle abort site.
After an engine failure during ascent.
Call is return to Rota.
Just prior to achieving orbit.
Rota has quite a long runway  believe B52,s with nukes operated out of
there.
They lost one nearbye anyhow.
best,simon jess. amsterdam the netherlands