Subject: [Leica] 20 Discards
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Jan 13 17:15:50 2005

> Okay, a few of you asked for it, and I'm crazy enough to take the
> risk...
> Here, once again, are the 20 final selections to be included in a slide
> show at an Olympus event at the ICP -
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album154
>
> And here are the 20 discards that my son and daughter - both art
> school-trained photographers - discarded -
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album163
>
> Did we make any major mistakes? If so...why? :-)
Hi ,
 I rather like this one
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album163/Discard20
the other discards looked ( the thumbnails) like i could have made
them(strong disqualifier)
of the 20 that they have picked i would discard a few but i presume you had
to have 20.
all imho of course. i finally realised  that i lack so much knowledge of art
history and the like that i shouldn,t comment at all. but since you asked i
gave my opinion anyway.
best regards
simon jessurun

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 20 Discards)