Subject: [Leica] PESO, photos every so often
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Thu Jan 13 20:42:06 2005

Accompanied my mother to the opening of the National
Museum of the American Indian in DC last fall.  Shot a
roll of film and promptly lost it.

Discovered it the other day, while excavating my desk,
buried under all manner of papers and other debris.

Developed it and found a couple of images that I like.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/PhotosEverySoOften>

The first image shows sculptures by Allan Hauser.  The
gorgeous light was there for the taking.

The second is a photo of my mother, looking at one of
the interactive displays.

M2, CV 35/2.5, Tri-X, D-76, Epson 4870.

Comments welcomed.  Invective tolerated.  Props
preferred.

--John

=====
J Mason