Subject: [Leica] Trouble in R-D1 Paradise
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Jan 14 18:33:05 2005

One of the coolest visual feature of the R-D1 is the analog gauges.
Unfortunately, my fuel gauge's needle is messing up. Its "full" position is
only at the middle point and the "empty" position is at the wrong place.
There us a "needle calibration" function but it does not move the needle
enough. Oh well...

I may contact Epson on Tuesday and see what they say...

use richard at imagecraft.com)