Subject: [Leica] FS: various Leica stuff
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Sat Jan 15 03:51:48 2005

1) Leica M6TTL Black 0.58x
Superb condition with absolutely no dings, dents or scratches. Boxed with
leather case, box and all original paperwork.
Looking for 750 GBP inc UK shipping.

2) Leica 90mm F2.8 M Lens Black (Current version)
Have the new 90 F4 which suits my needs better. Elmarit is in genuine as-new
condition with case, box and paperwork.
Looking for 495 GBP inc UK shipping.

3) Leica Motor M (Current version).
I have two of these and this one has seen very little use. Highly
recommended for giving an M camera a little bit more heft and balance when
using larger/heavier lenses as well as those times when you want the benefit
of a motor drive. In as-new condition with box. Looking for 225 GBP inc UK
shipping.

I'm based in the UK and these items are priced accordingly. However, I'm
happy to sell to overseas buyers (shipping extra). Sensible offers may be
considered.

Ian Watts

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net