Subject: [Leica] Scarecrow
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jörg Willems)
Date: Sat Jan 15 23:59:21 2005

In the summer my Nikon Coolscan broke and I just couldn?t afford to fix it
or to buy a new scanner.  Yesterday my ?finance director? gave in and we
drove to Tampere to buy an Epson 4180.

Here is my first B&W film scan (100 TMAX, M6 classic, 90 mm AA wide open):

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.leica-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/scarecrow"http://gallery.leica
-users.org/Kati_and_Jorg/scarecrow

My old friend Nikke used to be a farmer in Katerma, northern Finland.  He is
now retired but he is still growing a bunch of vegetables and berries to
feed him and his wife for the whole year.

He claims that his scarecrows are very effective.

I would welcome your critique.

Regards J?rg