Subject: [Leica] A moment at Mac World Expo
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Sun Jan 16 00:49:50 2005

I love playing with the Holga. Most shots with it are useless but the
ones that do work, work in that way you can't put your finger on - a
simple elegance. Some people have a real eye for using the holga too -
I saw a show of shots from Cuba all taken with a holga and the woman
had a real touch with it.

Here's one of my best shots with one:
http://www.dmason.net/PAW-2003/tn/27.jpg.html

Dave