Subject: [Leica] Re: Cleaning The Pressure Plate On A Thread Mount Leica
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Sun Jan 16 11:27:47 2005

This is why most SLR manuals tell you to not use compressed air to clean
the mirror. That which is removed from the mirror and surrounding hardware,
by compressed air, will end up on the screen, shutter, and other places
that you do not want extraneous stuff accumulating. As you found out, it
does not remove it, it simply rearranges it.

JB