Subject: [Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Jan 16 15:21:00 2005

Actually, I think Leno already knew the price.  He had to coax it out of
Paul Sr..

But yes, you are correct about Leno.   On an earlier show Paul and Paulie
presented Leno with a custom bike made to Leno's specifications.

These custom bike/monster garage shows are very popular right now.   Maybe
someone should come up with a custom monster Leica series!  I can see it
now....

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant) ([Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black)