Subject: [Leica] Leica A 1929
From: yves at nycap.rr.com (yves@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 21:53:54 2005

I have in my possession a Leica A 1929, in excellent condition,
complete with Rangefinder, lens cap,  leather case and leather film
holder.
The camera does not appears to have been upgraded. Its serial number is
17371 and there is still a film in it.

I could be interested in selling it and I was wondering if people here
could give me some advices on this subject and more particularly on its
value
or where to go to get estimates. If you know people who are on the
looking for this great piece of collection, I would appreciate that you
send them to me. I have photos that I can make available on the
internet or email.

Thank you for any help and my best regards,

Yves Boudreault

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] For those in Holland and/or visiting Amsterdam during 14 Jan thru 30 March)