Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 2: Berlin snaps and a gallery
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Jan 17 01:47:05 2005

Some very nice shots Nathan, the strange thing about Berlin is, in spite of
its
size, is that it is a very laid-back place - not hectic, no rushing an'
pushing.
Sir Norman Foster's dome on the Reichstag is probably the most photogenic
piece
of architecture ever built,it's virtually impossible to take a poor shot of
it
although you would think that the light and contrast would screw up any
metering
system.
cheers
Douglas