Subject: [Leica]New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 17 06:23:32 2005

:-)

I guess there a some real RF freaks in the Nikon board (any Nikon
Historical Society lads here to confirm that?) otherwise this camera
wouldn't exist, probably. Why should successful product managers as those
from Nikon not have a unrational passion?

I'm by far not a collector nor could I afford such a camera, but as you use
the german term "kindergarten", I tell you in german that this kamera is
just "GEIL!!!" -  I'd love to shoot with it!

Didier

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica]New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica]New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica]New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced)