Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW #3: Tranquil Reflection...and a LUG close encounter
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon Jan 17 08:08:59 2005

Yay! I was afraid my image might appear in your PAW - now I can let
out a sigh of relief. Indeed, it was great to meet you too Aaron! For
those other patrons of the shop we should probably apologize for
geeking over cameras while they were trying to work, read, and relax -
but then, I'm sure they will get over it.

Nice shot - hey, I think I know her!

Dave