Subject: [Leica] Painting M3 / M2 / M4 Black
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon Jan 17 09:19:15 2005

Are you trying to say something about my name, Slobodan?
I don't get it, Slobodan.
Tell me, Slobodan.
Do you not like the name Dave, Slobodan?
Would you rather I lengthened it to David, Slobodan?
Oh! Are you doing the HAL joke, Slobodan?
Wow! I've never heard that one, Slobodan!
Freakin' original, Slobodan!
Wasn't there a Brit in that movie, Slobodan?

Dave, Slobodan.