Subject: [Leica] special run F2.8 Elmar...
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (ernie nitka)
Date: Mon Jan 17 11:31:42 2005

Jack - have you shot with this lens?  I have and sold it soon after buying
it.  It's wide open performance in real world use in my opinion was
horrible.  The first and only time that I've not liked a CV lens.  A real
dog - again in my opinion.  I think some other folks on the list have had
the same experience.  Maybe it was my sample of the lens?   On the other
hand my CV 35/2.5 pancake is a favorite of mine - go figure.

ernie