Subject: [Leica] PAW2
From: jean.louchet at inria.fr (Jean Louchet)
Date: Tue Jan 18 11:08:45 2005

Hi Slobodan,

Good news, you will soon again be able to enjoy genuine English food like
nice roast lamb with yorkshire puddings, mint sauce, gravy and Marmite :-)
Note that most English food is imported rather than home produced, and
most mad cows have been exported, so you can try it safely ;-)

Wishing you prompt recovery

Jean

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] PAW2)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] PAW2)