Subject: [Leica] Kyle - Terrific quick portrait of a man who obviously knows how b est
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 18 12:20:09 2005

Glenn - I didn't mean to sound critical of the comments you made,
just to point out that as is, it's a very interesting photo.  The
criticisms you made were right on point and caused me to 1) look hard
at the picture again, and 2) look at it differently than I normally
would, and that's why I'm on the LUG.   Many thanks.