Subject: [Leica] Re: Printer Paper
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Tue Jan 18 15:14:13 2005

Hello all,
I just sent my IIIf (I think that's what it is) to be serviced and cleaned,
so I hope to be posting some pictures shortly. In the meantime, any
suggestions as to good photo printer paper....I've tried some of Legion's
products and have been pretty happy, although, the glossy finish seems to
show the limitations of my old Hewlett Packard printer a bit too much. Is
Hahnmule (spelling?) any good? Other brands?
Thanks much!
chris

PS....the debate over digital vs. analog has been interesting. Speaking from
a purely monetary and space-wise perspective (I live in an apartment), I've
been pretty happy with shooting 35mm film and then altering/printing with my
Photoshop Elements (of course, I am not a professional photographer). My
dream (some day) would be a traditional darkroom and Photoshop CS.....(oh
ok! an M7 would be great too!)

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com