Subject: [Leica] #012
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Tue Jan 18 18:58:44 2005

Graham,

I commend you on your accommodating reaction to Daniel's musing, and your
invitation to experiment with your image. Daniel, I got a sense of what you
were looking for, and in the same spirit offer my interpretation of Graham's
image. But not a Ralph Gibson version...

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/GB-12jm-mod.html

Graham's original masterpiece:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05012.htm

Graham, sitting here in the cold northern clime of Canada, with the
wind-chill factor at -40C, your images of non-snow covered fields were one
can actually walk and take pictures is most welcome. Even though they are
b&w, I can feel the green....

jm