Subject: [Leica] PAW 1, 2, 3 tm
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jan 18 20:17:31 2005

Tina offered...
>>Well, I'm going to try it.  I'm already behind before I start since I'm
>>starting three weeks late, but here are my first 3 PAWs and alternates
>>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/paw_2005
>>They are about as diverse as my life usually is.  The first week is in
>>Mexico trying to photographing moving people in the dark.  The second week
>>is photographing senior citizens in B&W for a documentary for the local
>>newspaper.  The third week I'm babysitting for the grandkids.
>>I won't promise to have something up every week, but I'll try to catch up
>>for weeks I miss.   I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's PAWs so I hope
>>you'll enjoy mine.  All comments welcome.
>>Tina

Tina, I am happy to see you sharing your work this
way...surely it's all about images, and learning
how to take better pictures...equipment is
secondary...seeing your wonderful work here will
be for me an "ongoing learning opportunity" and an
incentive...

The images so far... I believe the primaries are
consistently stronger than the alts,  One is
visually striking, and beautifully done,  though
skin deep, Two  a fine capture of a basic human
emotion... Three.. a lovely portrait of a terribly
appealing little girl...those deep communicating
eyes...

I look forward to more,  including your own
insights or comments on your work...

Steve

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW 1, 2, 3 tm)