Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital R and Epson RD-1
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jan 19 01:04:30 2005

The R-D1 is very easy to use. Set color to RAW. Shoot like an M. Don't look
back.

If you must use the LCD, set the "User button" to magnify mode.

The grid is for the 1/3 partitioning, you know, the most interesting focus
should be somewhere on one of the thirds... It's an option.

Think of the rewind jog dial as a directional button. Occasionally you need
to pull it up to access more modes since 2 arrows don't work in all cases.

Overall, I find the RD-1 to be one of the simplest digital camera to use.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Leica Digital R and Epson RD-1)