Subject: [Leica] RYO M3 RF Adjustments
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Jan 20 16:08:28 2005

It depends on what you want to adjust, and your confidence and skills in
doing fine mechanical work.

If the infinity is off, you may need an offset screwdriver to properly
move the screw.

If the vertical off, I think the adjusting screw can be accessed by
removing a screw in the front of the camera, and carefully adjusting the
RF.

Buy a repair/adjustment manual, and read up on it.  They are on ebay -
look for the military manual.  It is a wealth of information.

Regards,

Vick Ko