Subject: [Leica] Friday Flares
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 09:27:24 2005

In a message dated 1/21/2005 11:11:58 A.M.  Central Standard Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:
At 10:28 AM 1/21/2005, you  wrote:
>http://www.sonc.com/pecans_fog.htm

Beautiful!  The  light, fog, and puddle make the photo.  I love pecan
trees.  My  dream house would be in the middle of a pecan grove.  This one
looks  abandoned.  There's not a house for sale in the middle of it is
there?

Tina

Tina Manley,  ASMP
www.tinamanley.com
http://www.sonc.com/pecans_fog.htm

Thanks,  Tina

This one is just behind the High School, and is on pasture land  owned by
the
university.  We don't have our own dairy anymore, so it is  leased now.

Several pecan groves down on Cane River are having  homes built there.
Problem is, you want to be clear of falling limbs  as Pecans are self
Pruning.
Also, it is better to not have a tin roof as  in the slightest fall breeze
it
sounds like machine gun fire as the nuts hit  your house.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Friday Flares)