Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica MP 0.58x
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Jan 22 01:47:50 2005

That does not agree with my experience, but I am not much of a
photoshop expert. I find that the high contrast, lack of flare and what
I can only call the general look of my Leica lenses shine through on a
digital body. I am not saying others do not make lenses with a superb
look, my Canon long lenses have shown up my 280 f2.8 disappointingly,
to such an extent that it went back for a CLA, ROM fit and check-over.
I have had some fun using some 1930s Leica lenses on an Epson RD1, the
look of these lenses is clear to see.
Frank