Subject: [Leica] 20D B&W
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jan 22 09:07:42 2005

Well, here's the rub. When I first postulated that it would work just
fine, it was from my experience with images from B/W 4x5 negs. Hence,
hardly a valid conclusion that could be applied universally. The sample
I used last night was from this digital image;
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album157
Now this was whole different animal.
You're more than welcome to play with settings of the image.
S. Dimitrov