Subject: [Leica] Doomed: Leica 50 Asph
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jan 22 17:21:04 2005

Leica appears to be having difficulty producing the 50 ASPH.  Allegedly,
production was stopped to build some titanium 50 ASPH but that was three
months ago.  Leica is replacing John's lens, they just don't have any to
replace it with.

John should probably get a refund and buy one from Joseph.  After the
35-70 fiasco he wisely bought quite a few of the first production.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com