Subject: [Leica] shooting from the shadow side...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 22 17:32:15 2005

Steve Barbour said:

> Hi Ted,  A great read... your interview with Ken Lassiter "Shooting from
> the shadow side"   in Photographer's Forum,   Winter 2004.
> > Wonderful to hear about your professional
> experience and the history of Ted Grant. We feel that we better understand
> what makes you tick.....
>
> well, maybe not... :-)<<<<<

Hi Steve and Dominique,
Thank you very much for the kind words. It's not everyday a guy has a fine
written interview in such a prestigious photographer magazine as
"Photographer's Forum."

One thing for me is the wonderful feeling of being in the same company as my
friends Tina Manley and the late Sal diMarco jnr.  Hopefully it's viewed as
a recognition factor of the photography from a long and wonderful time in my
life as a photojournalist.

And without question Ken Lassiter did a super piece of writing. Thanks ken a
whole bunch! :-)

>>>We feel that we better understand what makes you tick.....
>
> well, maybe not... :-)<<<<<

That's OK as the secret is, "always leave them wondering!"  ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] shooting from the shadow side...)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] shooting from the shadow side...)