Subject: [Leica] OT: POSH
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M.Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 23 08:05:11 2005

There was a good "Matt" cartoon in the "Daily Telegraph" a while back,
someone showing their friends a photo-album of an earlier Aurora cruise where
there was an outbreak of something nasty on board,
the caption " and this is us throwing up at the Captains table".

Which reminds me of the Yorkshireman on a cruise opening the invitation to
dinner at the Captains Table: " Ee luv, ah paid so much fer this trip, ahl be
bu--ered if ahm ayten wit crew to-neet"
Douglas