Subject: [Leica] FLASH: SERIAL PRODUCTION OF LEICA MP & M7 CONTINUES
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jan 23 08:33:26 2005

> I promise never to misunderstand anyone ever again.
>
> That includes my immediate past wife.  ;-)

Seth, all your apologies accepted, with gratitude!

Now, about your promise....

When you work out the details of how "never to misunderstand anyone ever
again," please contact me ASAP.  I have our lecture tour already lined
up, book deals in hand, Ted Grant to shoot the book-signings, autofocus,
of course, because we'll be signing so many books, so fast, he won't
have time to do any manual focusing.....

:-)

Ken

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] FLASH: SERIAL PRODUCTION OF LEICA MP & M7 CONTINUES)