Subject: [Leica] Land Rovers Ala Mode
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 23 09:55:58 2005

Neal Friedenthal showed! It snowed! :-(

> Woke up to 17 inches of snow this morning,  this is my driveway after I
> blew it out, at least I can get out !!
>
> http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/108496.jpg<<<<<<<

Oh my gosh I remember mornings like this and I have absolutely no regrets
about moving to Victoria from Ottawa where this was a common occurrence
during the winter, morning after morning!!! .
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! And we shovelled it out by hand.

People out here complain about the rain and even though recently it has been
a real wet one day after day. But man you do not have to shovel it! :-) And
where in the east it's 40 degrees below with wind chill factor, we're at 50
degrees f. flowers and grass ready to be cut! ;-) Oh the pity of it all! ;-)

The only place snow is interesting is on Christmas cards! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Land Rovers Ala Mode)