Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 15:02:07 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 4:56:36 PM Central Standard Time,
neal@nairobisafari.com writes:
Gene,

The drive is stoned up here so I have to set the blower about an inch high
so
I don't pick up any as projectiles.
Also haven't moved the Rovers yet so I just cleaned around them, but the 450
feet of driveway down to the road is clear.

Neal F
Neal

I do understand.  I have to remove the tree branches etc before I do my
drive.  Tons of fun in the cold and snow.  How many Land Rovers do you have?
 My
dad had 2 back in the 60s and 70s.  I learned how to drive in them in the
desert
trails of Joshua Tree National Monument (it was not yet a National Park
then).  That non-synchro down shit from 2nd to 1st was my greatest problem.
;-)
Our weather here in Iowa has finally gotten better, That double digit below
zero
stuff is no fun.

Gene

Gene